December 6 & 7, 2017
Valley Forge Event Center
King of Prussia, PA
The Pennsylvania Disability Employment and Empowerment Summit (PADES) brings together employers, government agencies, service providers, and potential employees to dispel myths and discuss opportunities for people with disabilities to find employment in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
PADES 2017 will be better than ever before!
This year’s conference will challenge employers, employees, students, and support networks to Discover “Hire” Potential. We look forward to bringing a high level of energy to PADES 2017. It is sure to be an event to remember. Registration closes on November 22, 2017.
“The First Pilot Without Arms”
Founder & CEO of NOGWOG Disability Initiative
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Network at the annual job fair
- Attend numerous breakout sessions, ranging in topic
- Learn from keynote speakers
- Gain insight from exhibitors
- Practice engineering skills with the FAB LAB
- Witness real life testimonies and success stories
Employers will learn:
- What their organization can gain by hiring a person with a disability, and potential employees will network alongside organizations that are committed to inclusion.
Are you ready to
We’re working to secure the perfect event details to allow you to Discover “Hire” Potential. Fill out the following form to receive updates and essential information for PADES 2017.